DC6150 is non-halogenated, asbestos-free, non-toxic, flexible, ablative or intumescent, fire retardant cable coatings designed to prevent ignition and fire propagation along plastic jacketed electrical and data cables.
Test Standards, Codes Compliance
- FM Approval Class – 3971 for Single or Grouped Electrical Cables
- IEEE383- Standard for Qualifying Electric Cables and Splices for Nuclear Facilities Passed at 1.5 mm
- IEC 60332- Test of vertical flame spread on single or grouped electrical cables Passed at 0.9 mm Class 3A
- IEEE1202 – Standard for Flame Testing of Cables for Use in Cable Tray in Industrial and Commercial Occupancies Passed 1.5 mm
- GB28374 – Standard flame spread test of electrical cables Passed at 1.0 including fire and weather testing